Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year and I'm Back!

Tea bags contain so much wisdom!!
 

Well, it's a new year and I am ready to get back to blogging! Clearly it has been well over a year since I have made an appearance. I started off my hiatus because I wanted a break from not really connecting to people because I relied too much on social media to "keep me connected". I deleted my Facebook account and tried to focus on enhancing real relationships most importantly with my family. Then a lot of other things took over last year that took my focus including health mysteries for both myself and youngest son (more on that later).  Needless to say, I miss blogging. It was a fun stress reliever for me.  So I'm back hoping to once again focus on health, gratitude, and any other crazy thoughts that pop up in my head. This is my journey continued...... Welcome to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...