Friday, July 19, 2013

A Little Dose of Happiness ~ Special Smile Moments This Week

Finally back to my normal-ish schedule of weekly smile moments!!  A little snapshot into my life of what brings me joy!


My boys holding hands - melts my heart to see how much they really do love each other.



Shawnee Mission Theatre In The Park showing of Peter Pan.  It was free for employees of my work and their families!  Tyce loves "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" so it was fun to see him watch the actual Peter Pan story. 























What Tyce looked like when Chris picked him up the other day - his teacher says it is his favorite dress up costume!



My yummy meal from last week's date night at Bonefish Grill!


My amazing gas price after using my Fuel Saver rewards from Hy-Vee just for buying my normal groceries (and no, I am not being sponsored or paid by Hy-Vee....haha)

Our blueberry picking extravaganza - read about it here.


My new necklace (charm locket) from an Origami Owl party one of my friends had!  Love it!


Tyce's foot suntan from his sandals that I find hilarious!


Hope everyone enjoys their own weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...