Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Metabolism Miracle Review ~ My personal success story

Hi, my name is Kelly and I have Met B... what you ask?  Read along and I will explain.

I have so many different blog ideas that I want to get out but when I was thinking of which ones I wanted to be the first this topic was by far the winner.  It only makes sense to start off talking about the Metabolism Miracle because it truly was the starting point of me taking control of my life and walking the road to simplicity and happiness.

The Metabolism Miracle is a book that my mom introduced me to written by nutrition expert and certified diabetes educator, Diane Kress.

image source
My mom has type 2 diabetes and was looking into the program but as she was reading she thought that more and more of the symptoms applied to me even though I did not have diabetes (yet...but I was going down that path).
 
I have been following this plan (or as I like to call it...the way I will be eating for the rest of my life) since Sep last year.  I have never felt better and will never go back.  Diane Kress very simply and directly explains why some people are prone to "Metabolism B" which leads to metabolic syndrome, diabetes and a host of other problems.  It is a plan based on scientifically looking at the number of carbs you eat and the timing you eat those carbs to keep your blood sugar stable instead of your body working against you and becoming even more insulin resistant.  It is a very simple program and the only one that has worked for me in a long time.
 
I am in no way being paid or anything to say this.  I truly believe in this program and have so much respect for Diane Kress for writing it and caring so much about people to run a site called Miracle-Ville where she answers questions directly from people, posts recipes, creates videos and much more! The Metabolism Miracle has given me my life back which is priceless.
 
this is me one week before I started the program on my 5th wedding anniversary
2 more pics of me right before I started



54 lbs later
now

 I have lost 54 lbs so far and probably have another 30 or 40 to go.  I am so happy and without this program I would still be on a downward spiral thinking I am eating healthy but continuing to gain weight.

If anyone is actually reading (maybe you stumbled upon this post searching for info on the Metabolism Miracle), I would be happy to answer any questions that I feel confident in the answers if you want to e-mail or comment below.  Otherwise I suggest you join Miracle-Ville so Diane Kress can answer your questions direct from the source.

I am currently living in step 2 to get the rest of this weight off, but I have ventured through all steps of the program at some point in the last 7 months and I am happy to help because I know if this worked for me it will work for anyone!!

I will probably try to do additional blogs on things that work for me with this program.  Also, if I post any recipes I will do my best to include my own calculated net MM carbs so you can figure out if it fits on your step of the program.



6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely amazing! I love that you feel so much better, too. You will have such improved health and wellness for a lifetime. Thanks for passing this forward for others to read and for documenting your story. It's an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for making this information available to everyone!!

      Delete
  2. I just want to to tell that your post is wonderful. I am going to read that book! Thank you for posting this and I wish you the best in your journey and life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely get the book!! You will be surprised at the knowledge you gain because the reasoning behind the plan is not kept hidden like most "diet books". Wishing you the best as well :)

      Delete
  3. You look fantastic!! Keep up all the good work! I am on week 5 of the program...for the third time...and I know that this is exactly what I need for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! You are so sweet....it is definitely a work in progress but I am sooooo happy! I wish you well on the program....I know you can do it!! Only a few more weeks and you can move to step 2 yay!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...