Friday, July 26, 2013

A Little Dose of Happiness ~ Special Smile Moments this week!

My hubby's most recent triathlon.  Both boys enjoyed getting to run up to him during it!





I love Will's super curly hair after he takes a bath.  This is why I just can't bring myself to cut it...
 


A fun mail surprise...I had e-mailed Bob's Red Mill asking if they ever offer discounts or coupons since I buy a lot of their products like almond flour and coconut flour.  Just for asking they sent me these in the mail....awesome!



Eating our homemade popsicles and playing soccer in the back yard


 

Tyce's first experience at VBS this year.  This was their final performance of Go Tell It On the Mountain. 


I hope you find something to smile about this week!

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...