Saturday, July 13, 2013

Crazy Conversations with your Kiddos

Tyce had just turned 2 in these pics and was helping to make Christmas cookies.  Above is his sassy look when you are not giving him what he wants which is always more cookies......hehe!



So, the real point of today's blog.......Has anyone seen these guys on you tube? Convos with my 2 year old?  They are hilarious!!!  Every week they put out a new video where they re-enact a conversation with a man and his 2 year old, but the 2 year old girl is played my an adult man.....brilliant!!!  Every time I see a new one I am laughing my butt off!

This one is my favorite.....I actually had this exact convo with my oldest son (who is 3 1/2) about cookies more than once (hence the picture above)......so it doesn't stop at 2...

 


As of today they have 6 different videos and put out a new one every week.  It just makes me laugh and helps me feel better that I am not the only crazy person out there dealing with irrational children...hehe.  I would love to actually video tape some of my actual conversations.


This is a new one that I saw today that I have also experienced.  I think kids think if they tell you something hurts that it is the end-all-be-all and you want make them do whatever it is.....enjoy!

 
And one more I have experienced.  Tyce makes up words like this all of the time......I'm always thinking to myself "what did he say"...
 
 

I hope this has given all of you parents out there a good laugh.  I am totally subscribing to these guys' YouTube channel.

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...