Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Little Dose of Happiness ~ Special Smile Moments from the Beginning of Summer!

So since I had been slacking on the blog posts I had not been able to share my fun moments.....so here is a recap of some of the best memories from the beginning of summer...

My first nephew was born......such a cutie



My birthday.....I got a little cake from the boys and of course had a great time with the hubs.



Playing in the water and pool time.  I just love when it is hot enough to swim.




Trips to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun like this one on the 4th of July.




Will hanging out with grandpa who he is named after and has crazy hair like.



And one of the best memories so far.....my hubby becoming a 70.3 Iron Man where his oldest son ran the last little stretch with him to bring him home!





What has made you smile this summer??


~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...