Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Baby Boy is 20 months!

Silly little Willie has the cutest smile!
 
 
So, I saw this idea on another blog I follow and I thought it was a great idea.  She writes a letter to each of her kids every month as they grow up describing what they have done, how they have changed, etc.  It is very sweet and a great way to document different milestones (so I can look back whenever I decide to get my scrapbooks done).  So this is my first one but I plan on keeping it going at least every few months.
 
 
Dear Will,
 
 
You are 20 months today!  I cannot believe how time flies.  It feels like yesterday I was holding you in my arms for the first time.  Your smile makes me melt which is why I love that photo of you.  Maybe I am partial because you look so much like me, but you are a cute little stinker.
 
 
In the last few months you have been doing some really fun things.  You graduated to the Little Angels class at your school (that's what we call your daycare).  You want to be just like your big brother and do everything he does.  There is nothing that can stop you.  He even taught you to say "gooooooaaaaaalllllll (goal)" when you are playing with the soccer ball.  You have also started saying "hello" using anything as a phone - it sounds more like hell-aaa right now but we get the idea. 
 
 
You really like to hold hands with people.  You even reach out to hold hands with Tyce now.  You come and grab mine and Daddy's hands when you want to show us something you want that you can't say or sign.  Your favorite activity is sharing your food with our dog Merlin (I think it might be his favorite activity too).  Cheese sticks seem to be your snack of choice to share (maybe soon we can learn to share something cheaper....hehe).  You are also eating with a spoon very well these days.  You still manage to get food in those long flowing locks of hair of yours but we don't mind because you love the baths you get afterwards.
 
 
You have started to go to bed willingly after I sing you the lullaby from Peter Pan. We are hoping this is a good sign and we can convert your bed into the toddler bed soon.  We love you so much and are enjoying watching you become a little person!
 
 
Love,
Mommy (and Daddy)
 
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...