Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Little Dose of Happiness ~ Special Smile Moments This Week

Every week or so I want to try and reflect back and find the little moments that make life worth living.  I think it is good to focus on the positive when life can seem so busy and crazy.
 
So here are some of my highlights:
 
 
The boys playing outside with some rocks they were making into "turtles" and other fun make-believe things.....oh to be a kid again!


The first signs of spring in our back yard.....our trees are flowering.  They may be a little confused right now with the weather changes though.  A few flowers fell onto the deck and I thought they were pretty.

 
The hubby and I in our race last weekend ~ Rock the Parkway ~ Chris did the half marathon and I did the 5K (it was freezing so I have on 3 layers and a pocket holding the hat and gloves I was wearing - pretty sexy race attire I know) 
 
 
 
Will eating some kale chips and just loving them.....shocker for a kiddo, I know!
 
 
One of my college students having fun getting into the bloodstain pattern analysis class this week.  Sorry about the picture in the back...it is just a staged crime scene.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...