Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello blogging!!

photo source


Hi there!  I am new to this whole blogging thing but I was inspired by my husband who started his own blog documenting his efforts to meet a goal of becoming an iron man by the year 2015.  I thought......I have been making some really positive changes in my life recently and I wanted someplace besides Facebook to document them and to stay accountable.  I don't even know if people will stumble across my blog ever, but ultimately this is for me.  Me being real and true to myself.

Some goals I hope to accomplish are to every day take steps towards a simpler life and document them when I can.  I hope to share some things that work for me and maybe someone will find some truth in it.  I am a wife and mom of 2 energetic little boys.  I technically have 3 jobs along with being a parent and have come to the realization that I am drowning in the clutter of life and "stuff".  I will be talking about my life and how I am attempting to become simple in my home (organizing, clutter, etc.), in my diet and health, in my family finances, in my relationships with God, my family, and everyone else, and most importantly in my time management.

It may take a few posts to get caught up to where I am currently.  But for now, nice to meet you and welcome to my journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...