Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Little Dose of Happiness ~ Special Smile Moments This Week

A little funny photo shoot I had with Tyce showing all of his different emotions he can imitate now.  The words are what I asked him to act like and the pictures are what he did....so silly.


 
Will's crazy long hair blowing in the wind during one of the beautiful 80 degree days we had at the beginning of the week!


Getting to eat dinner outside on our super dirty table (the boys never care) on a very nice day.  And yes, they were eating McDonald's but I was with them alone on my second day of strep throat recovery.  I was definitely not cooking :)

The snow that was on my car the very next day.  You know, my whole life living in the Midwest I have heard that it could be 80 degrees one day and snow the next but never actually experienced it.  Well here it is, snow in May after literally an 80 degree high the day before.....wow!  But hey, it succeeded in making me laugh!


A few little snipets from my sister's baby shower.  This is her first baby and it is so much fun to see her little preggo self.  I am going to do a whole blog post on how to do the icing cake pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...