Monday, May 13, 2013

A Little Dose of Happiness ~ Special Smile Moments this Week!

First, I just want to say that this part of my blog has been great for me.  Focusing on the positive things is very relaxing and therapeutic.  Because I write this post every week I am always looking for the little things that make me happy.  At first I just thought it would be the weekly post where I could mention the fun things with my life and family, but it helps me to notice those little wonderful things constantly...I recommend it!!  So this week's focus...


 Celebrating Cinco de Mayo with the family and the whitest Mexican kid you will ever meet (my youngest son - and yes he is actually Mexican).


A local organic and whole food type market that is only 5 minutes away from our house.  We had no ide that there was a specialty store so close to us that sold all kinds of organic veggies/fruits and all of the special ingredients we use alot!!  This helps us supplement the farmers market trips.



My last class of the spring semester was this week so I am done teaching for the summer!!  I had a great group of students this semester that put in a lot of hard work so that was great!


My "Run Mom Run" 5K from Saturday.  It was a beautiful day and the run was very hilly but through a beautiful neighborhood and park combo.  My husband was actually not running for once and him and the boys were cheering me on :)


The view from my airplane.  It is so amazing to be flying through the air.  It was a good flight even though they lost both my bags of luggage (more on that to come later in the week).

Hope you have a good week!!  What positive little things are you going to focus on?

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...