Friday, May 10, 2013

Date Night Movie Review ~ Iron Man 3


photo source
It's date night again!  So, we were definitely waiting for this one to come out!  The hubby and I love all of the Marvel movies.  Even after seeing this one, nothing is going to beat out The Avengers for me but this was a close second.

The movie was action packed and very funny at the same time.  No one could replace Robert Downey Jr. in the Iron Man role.  It is just made for him.  He is so rude sometimes (his character) but you just eat it up and beg for more.  Interestingly enough, that is the exact way my husband is, so maybe I am just attracted to it (just kidding, kinda, love you honey).

I don't have anything else crazy witty to say. I loved the movie.  Robert Downey Jr. was great.  Ben Kingsley was a pleasant surprise in his character as well.

photo source
As always with the Marvel movies, if you wait until after the credits are over there is a short teaser at the end.  I enjoyed it and thought it was funny and worth staying.  But I did hear alot of people saying "you made me stay for that?".  So take it or leave it, but we decided if there was any extra on-screen action (no matter how trivial) we wanted to see it!

Definitely go see it in the theatre.  We did not see it in 3D and I don't feel like we missed out on anything...

Did you get to see it yet?  What did you think?  Comment below.



~~~

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! Maybe Chris and RDJ are somehow related...it would make sense. That was said with sister-in-law love, I promise ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably :) I think we have both had our share of RDJ moments from him :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...