Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Gonna be a Bright Sunny Day! (and over 1000 page views!)

photo source

So just a cute little story for my Monday. 

A few days back I opened up the curtain in my boys' room after they got up from their nap and Tyce said "oh, it's a bright sunny day".  He likes to point out that if it is not dark outside then he should not be sleeping or taking a nap. 

I started to sing the oldies song "It's gonna be a bright bright bright bright sun shiny day" (I can see clearly now). 

For those who have no idea what I am talking about:


Tyce started dancing and I asked him if he knew that song.  He said "Yes, it's from the Backyardigans, Tyrone sings it".

Not sure if this is true but it was pretty cute that he thought so and was so confident.  For anyone that doesn't have a crazy 3 year old here is who the Backyardigans are.  Tyrone is the moose looking one!

photo source


Also on a side note:  I cannot believe I have hit over 1000 page views on my blog!  This is probably the same 5 people reading every day (I cannot tell who looks) but it is kind of exciting to think that maybe someone is reading and I am not just talking to myself. I would love some comments if you want to just jump in with other ideas you might have regarding the silly stuff I post. Sometimes I feel like I am out on an island :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...