Monday, May 20, 2013

A Little Dose of Happiness ~ Special Smile Moments this week!

So, I was out of town most of this past week but still found some great happy moments!!
 
 
 
Will trying to eat an ice cream cone for the first time.  He kind of just drank it out of the cone (there was not much ice cream in there b/c Tyce had most of it in a cup).

 
I got a whole row of seats to myself on the plane!!!  I love it when that happens and I can stretch out and enjoy myself.  I am definitely happier than this picture makes me look!!


My super nice hotel room for the week!!  It was like a little suite with a mini kitchen.  I guess they figure if you are going to spend a week away from home you might as well be comfortable.  Makes eating well much easier too!

 
The special quote I got in my Dove chocolate one night.  It was actually the day when I had lost my luggage and was waiting to get it back.  I said "ok Dove chocolate....I WILL enjoy this moment" and I got some of my electronic scrapbook completed (so what if it is the scrapbook from my 18 month old's first year - better late than never)
 
Have a great, happy, smiley week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...