Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day !!


Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there!  I celebrated my mother's day yesterday because I actually had to go out of town today for work.  Chris and the boys got up at 6 am to see me off on my plane.  We had a great day yesterday and bless my husband who waited on me yesterday and also has the boys all week by himself.  I couldn't do it without him.

Sometimes I wonder if when we become mothers ourselves we forget our own mother.  Maybe I take my mom for granted because she is always there for me.  But what I do know is that since becoming a mom myself I have so much respect for everything we put my own mom through.  I only have 2 kids and she had 4!!  I know how patient she was with us and how much she taught us.  My mom is a very strong, independent, intelligent, and caring woman!  So thank you mom for all that you did and still do for us.  I am a better mom because I had a great mom to learn from.


I have also learned so much by being a mom.  I have learned (and still learn) patience.  I have learned to see things through the eyes of a child b/c they are so pure and loving.  I have learned that all you really need to survive in this world is love.  Kids prove that every day.

I am sitting in my hotel room, sad to be away from my family on this mother's day, but full of love for my 2 baby boys.  Tyce would be really mad at me right now for calling him a baby.  He would say "I am a big boy mama, I am growing".  Sending my love to them right now as they sleep with this song that I love so much.  Sweet dreams my two little men, I am proud to be your mommy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...